TRANSFER CENTER SERVICES:
The mission of the Transfer Center is to assist you in preparing for transfer to a four-year college or university by providing you with accurate, up-to-date information and a set of coordinated resources, activities, and services that support your transfer process.
Some of our services include:
- Advising and Counseling - General information and advising is available on a walk-in basis. Limited transfer counseling appointments may also be available. Call or visit office for availability.
- Application assistance - Get help with your admissions and supplemental applications
- College brochures - Review printed pamphlets and flyers with information for CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Workshops - Presentations on a variety of topics including UC/CSU transfer requirements, admissions applications, and the UC personal insight, and transfer guarantee are available throughout the year*
- Representative visits - College representatives from various four-year colleges and universities visit the Center to provide one-on-one advising to LACC students*
- Annual Transfer Day - Every fall, the Center organizes a college Transfer Day with representatives from local and out-of-state universities.
Check our online Calendar frequently for an updated list of scheduled events and activities.