The Express Counseling lobby is available during normal hours of operation.
Express Counseling Lobby
Online “Express” counseling is available as a 10 minute conversation with a counselor for any of the following:
- Prerequisite clearances
- Course advisement
- Information about associate degree/certificate programs
- General education patterns
- IGETC / CSU GE-Breadth inquiries
- Update major, education goal, or home college
- Information about important enrollment deadlines and registration assistance
- Clarification of college academic policies and procedures
- Assistance with various forms/petitions such as: academic renewal, course repeat, pass/non pass, unit overload, etc.
- Information about campus support resources and/or programs
Express Counseling is not for comprehensive education plans, transcript evaluations, financial aid appeals, academic probation appeals, or graduation checks and graduation petitioning. If you need more than 10 minutes, you will be referred to schedule a counseling appointment.