Skip to Main Content

Office of Special Services

Voter Registration

Are you enrolling in OSS for the first time, enrolling in OSS as a continuing student, or have you changed your address? Then you need to do the following:

  1. Visit the CA Secretary of State site to download the Voter Preference Form in your preferred language. Once completed, please send your Voter Preference Form to
  2. If you answered Yes. I would like to Register to vote on your Voter Preference Form then please Visit the California Online Voter Registration Site

If you need any assistance with the forms above, please contact the OSS and we will provide assistance.