Skip to Main Content

Office of Special Services

How to Apply: Continuing Students

Continuing Students are those that have been enrolled in OSS in a recent semester. If you have not been enrolled in OSS for over a year, please email You may need to go through the process on the page How to Apply: New Students

Each semester Continuing Students must submit two (2) items:

  1. Please complete the CONTINUING STUDENT FORM using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
  2. Complete the Voter Preference Form. Visit the CA Secretary of State site to download the Voter Preference Form in your preferred language. 

Please contact OSS if you need any assistance with the steps above. Once completed, please email both items to