Program’s Mission Statement:
The mission of the Office of Student Life is to empower students to be engaged citizens through co-curricular services and activities that explore leadership, civic engagement, culture, and personal development.
The Office of Student Life is dedicated to providing opportunities for students to enhance their overall personal and leadership development. We are committed to LACC student development through trainings, workshops, strategic co-curricular programming, and access to resources. We are dedicated to meeting each student’s needs, so they have transferable skills for their personal, academic, and professional lives.
Program’s Learning Outcomes:
The student will:
- Assess, identify, and develop a plan to improve areas for personal growth and development.
- Develop leadership skills through attending and actively participating in training workshops and team building activities.
- Apply and articulate learned leadership skills.
- Reflect on personal growth and leadership skills.
- Incorporate leadership skills into their academic and professional life.
Come visit us!
Student Union Building Room 219
Monday - Thursday 8:00am-6:30pm
Phone: (323) 953-4000 ext. 2450