oss Intake & registration
The process for enrolling in OSS and authorization for support services is easy when you use the Intake Checklist as a guide!
Please be sure to fill out and complete the check list, then bring it with you when you meet with our intake specialist.
1. I will update my OSS appliction each semester that I enroll in a class at LACC.
2. I will provide OSS with any information (reports, diagnosis, etc) deemed necessary by OSS to verify my disability(ies); i.e., medical, psychological, and /or educational signed by an appropriately licensed professional.
3. I will meet with an academic counselor/specialist to complete a Student Educational Plan/Contract and I agree to meet each semester to update my Student Educational Plan/Contract and Academic Accommodations.
4. I will make measurable progress towards the goals established in my Student Educational Plan and meet academic standards established by the college.
5. I will utilize OSS programs and services in a responsible manner including notification forty-eight (48) hours in advance for OSS service cancellations, appointment changes, or requests for information related to my OSS student file.
6. I will comply with the Student Code of Conduct adopted by the Los Angeles Community College District.