My LACCD Card
Customer Service: 1-877-524-3985
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are Los Angeles Communicy College District (LACCD) financial aid refunds (also known as financial aid disbursements) delivered to students?
Higher One will issue a myLACCDcard to students who must choose one of the following disbursement options:
- Electronic deposit to the student's current bank - a method that allow students to enter their banking institution’s checking or savings account information
- Electronic deposit to myLACCDcard – a checking account will be linked to the myLACCDcard.
You will need to enter the 16-digit number on the card to login in to www.mylaccdcard.com and choose your disbursement preference.
The OneAccount is a fully functioning FDIC checking account with no minimum balance and no monthly fees. Selecting the OneAccount allows you to access your financial aid disbursements quicker and easier with great benefits such as:
- Free internet banking features.
- The ability to make purchases anywhere a Debit MasterCard is accepted.
- The ability to withdraw cash with no fees at any HigherOne ATMs located on campus or within any of the district colleges.
- Free mobile alerts about your OneAccount
The myLACCDcard is NOT a credit card. However, you can use it for purchases at all participating merchants that accept Debit MasterCard, get cash at ATMs, pay bills and more.
HigherOne will send a message to the email address or cell phone with Mobil Alerts you entered during activation when your financial aid refund has been deposited to your OneAccount. Additionally, you can view the details of your OneAccount by accessing your statement online.
Yes, you may have your financial aid disbursement deposited to the bank of your choice. In order to have your refund deposited to your bank, activate your refund preference as soon as you receive the myLACCDcard. During the activation process, select ACH Transfer to other bank for your disbursement preference and simply complete, print, and send the required third party form to the designated address. The form will be available online during the activation process.
$500 (pin-based total)
$2,500 – the student may contact HigherOne’s customer service to request an increase to this amount.
$2.50 from HigherOne plus what the ATM might charge . . . (be sure to check the current HigherOne fee schedule on their website)
No, the card is only an active debit card if the student chooses the open the OneAccount and make a deposit.
Go to www.myLACCDcard.com The login is located at the top of the webpage.
Enter your email address and password. The password is what you created upon activation of your myLACCDcard.
Yes, the myLACCDcard is your key to select refund preference. You will need the 16-digit number on the card to login and choose a disbursement (refund) preference. The 16-digit number is unique to each student.