My LACCD Card
(former Higher One)
Customer Service: 1-877-327-9515
Hours of Operation 8 am–11 pm ET 7 days a week
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) financial aid refunds (also known as financial aid disbursements) delivered to students?
Bank Mobile will issue a myLACCDcard to students who must choose one of the following disbursement options:
- Electronic deposit to the student's current bank (ACH) - a method that allow students to enter their banking institution’s checking or savings account information
- Electronic deposit to a Bank Mobile account – a checking account will be linked to the myLACCDcard.
The Bank Mobile Vibe account is a fully functioning FDIC checking account with no minimum balance and no monthly fees. Selecting the Bank MObile Vibe account allows you to access your financial aid disbursements quicker and easier with great benefits such as:
- Free internet banking features.
- The ability to make purchases anywhere a Debit MasterCard is accepted.
- The ability to withdraw cash with no fees at any network ATMs. Click here for more information.
- Free mobile alerts about your Bank Mobile Vibe account
The myLACCDcard is NOT a credit card. However, you can use it for purchases at all participating merchants that accept Debit MasterCard, get cash at ATMs, pay bills and more.
Bank Mobile will send a message to the email address or cell phone with Mobil Alerts you entered during activation when your financial aid refund has been deposited to your Bank Mobile Vibe account. Additionally, you can view the details of your account by accessing your statement online.
Yes, you may have your financial aid disbursement deposited to the bank of your choice. In order to have your refund deposited to your bank, follow the instructions on your email from Bank Mobile to select your refund preference. If you selected already a bank mobile account, you may change your preference by accessing your account, click on "Refund Preferences" and select ACH or refund to your own bank account.
$500 (pin-based total)
$2,500 – the student may contact HigherOne’s customer service to request an increase to this amount.
Go to www.bankmobilevibe.com The login is located at the top of the webpage.
Enter your email address and password. The password is what the one you created upon selection of your refund preference
No, you will only receive the myLACCDcard if you select Bank Mobile as your account for financial aid refunds.