What is EOPS?
The Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) is a state-funded support program designed to provide academic support, financial assistance and encouragement for eligible -- educationally disadvantaged students.
Support Benefits of EOPS
Students that participate in EOPS receive the personalized support and services listed below:
- Academic, career and personal counseling
- Priority registration and registration assistance
- Textbook assistance
- Social activities/fieldtrips
- Individualized Tutoring
- University application fee waivers
- Cash grants (if funding permits)
- Gap and gown purchase for graduates (if funding permits)
Eligible EOPS student that are also single parents receiving CALWORKs/Cash Aid are also eligible for additional services through the Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) program.