1. Complete a Los Angeles City College Admissions Application LA City admission application can be completed online www.cccapply.com If you have difficulty completing the application, come by the Admissions office or the Student Assistance Center located in Cesar Chavez Administration Building Room 105 for assistance from our friendly, trained Admission staff.
2. Take the Assessment Test Visit the Assessment office located in Cesar Chavez Administration Building room 103 to schedule an appointment or to confirm testing hours. On your exam day, please be sure to bring a valid LACC picture ID and pen/pencil for the exam.
3. Apply for the Board of Governors Grant (BOGG)/Fee Waiver Financial Aid The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a major component of your income eligibility process. The FAFSA Application can be completed online. If you have difficulty completing the process, come by the Financial Aid Office in Student Services Village Room 117 for assistance.
4. Submit an EOPS application Complete the EOPS application in person at the EOPS office located in Student Services Village Room 119 and fill out a paper application. Please read (How Do I Qualify?) under EOP&S before you visit the office to apply.
- Submission of official or unofficial transcripts documenting any college coursework taken outside the Los Angeles Community College District is required. Failure to submit transcripts WILL DELAY application processing and in some cases disqualify admission to the program.