Career Counseling Process
Simply make an appointment by calling (323) 953-4000 Ext. 2210
● What are your interests?
● What is your personality type?
● What are your workplace values?
● What are your abilities?
● What are some of your career
|Results||Simply make an appointment by calling (323) 953-4000 Ext. 2210|
| ● O*Net
● Occupational Outlook Handbook
● Intro to Careers through Videos
● Career PowerHouse
● LACCD Interns Program: Paid
Internships; visit LACC’s Career Center
on Tuesdays from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
● CDM Career Zone
● Career Videos
● Career Trends
● Career Voyages
● What Can I Do With This Major (U.Mass)
● What Can I Do With This Major (Va.Tech)
|5||Discussion of Exploration||Simply make an appointment by calling (323) 953-4000 Ext. 2210|
|6||Decision-Making||Simply make an appointment by calling (323) 953-4000 Ext. 2210|
Research educational institutions that have programs that will help you attain your goal. Decide how long you are willing to commit to school in order to attain your desired goals.
Do you have a polished résumé? Have you worked on developing a tantalizing cover letter? Does your field require a portfolio-like tool for interviews? Do you know the ins and outs of interviewing?
|Job Search Links
● Résumé Assistance
● Job Seeker Helper
● Job Interviewing Tutorial