Application for Admission: Click Here to Apply Online.
(The online application is the most effective way to submit an application. We will send regsitration information to your email address.) 
Academic Renewal Petition
(Used to remove grades of D or F from your grade point average without repeating the class.)
Concurrent Enrollment Permission Form
(Required of K-12 students.  A new form is needed every semester.)

Duplicate Diploma Request
(Used to request a second printing of your diploma.)

General Petition 
(Used to request changes to your permanent record)
Graduation Petition
(Used to petition for an Associate degree)
Honors List Certificate Request
(Used to request printing of the Dean's and President's Honors List certificate)
Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request for CA High School Graduates (AB540) 

Nonresident Tuition Fee Waiver Form
Prerequisite Challenge Petition
(This form to be used if you are requesting an academic department exemption to a prerequisite. Academic Department Chair approval & signature required)

Readmission Petition
(This petition is to be used only by students who have been dismissed from the college at least one year ago and wish to be readmitted to the colleges of the Los Angeles
Community College District.)
Repeated Class Petition
(Used to request grades of D or F be removed from your grade point calculation when you have repeated the class.Only classes repeated within the Los Angeles Community College District are eligible.)
Residency Questionnaire Form

Transcript Request Form
Verification of Enrollment Request Form