African American History Month (February)
- A collaborative project of the Library of Congress, National Archives, National Endowment for the Humanities, National Gallery of Art, and Smithsonian Institution.
American Memory (from the Library of Congress)
- An ever-growing online collection of historical documents, photographs, sound recordings, moving pictures, books, maps, and other resources carefully selected for digitization from the Library of Congress' vast holdings.
- A variety of digital projects presenting a vast array of art and heritage collections across the globe. Virtually visit the Nelson Mandela Centre of Memory in South Africa, Yad Vashem in Israel, White House in the United States of America, and more.
Historic American Newspapers - Chronicling America
- Search America's historic newspapers pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Library of Congress.
Holocaust Memorial Museum
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum is America's national institution devoted to inspire citizens and leaders worldwide to confront hatred, prevent genocide, and promote human dignity.
Nelson Mandela Centre of Memory
- A multimedia archive containing the earliest-known photos of Mr. Mandela, his correspondence with family and friends, notes he made while leading the negotiations that ended apartheid in South Africa, and more.