The Los Angeles City College Financial Aid Office is located in the Student Services Building - 1st Floor.
The FAFSA Federal School Code for Los Angeles City College is: 001223
Click here to view the campus map to find the exact location of LACC Financial Aid Office.
Click here to visit LACC's Fees & Services page.
Click here to visit the LACC Financial Aid website.
African American Scholarships (by UNCF)
- To close the educational attainment gap between African Americans and the majority population, United Negro College Fund (UNCF) has raised billions of dollars enabling hundreds of thousands of minority students to attend and graduate from college.
American Indian College Fund
- The American Indian College Fund was established to provide scholarships to American Indian students attending tribal or non-tribal colleges and universities who are pursuing undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees.
California Dream Act Application
- The Dream Act Application serves students who have previously not been allowed to apply for state financial aid assistance.
To ensure that you have all the required information and documentation, click here to download the official Worksheet for the California Dream Act Application.
California Student Aid Commission
- The California Student Aid Commission provides information about Cal Grants, California Dream Act Application, and other financial aid programs. The Commission also provides a very useful WebGrants for Students (WGS) portal which will allow you to manage your Cal Grant and/or Chafee account(s) online by letting you view updates, make school and address changes and make corrections.
College Board's Scholarship Search
- The College Board is a not-for-profit association of over 6,000 colleges, universities and other educational organizations. Use this free tool to find scholarships, other financial aid and internships from more than 2,200 programs, totaling nearly $6 billion. Registration required.
Federal Student Aid Information Center
- An official portal of the U.S. Department of Education; combines information and tools from several of Federal Student Aid's websites to make it easier for you to get the information you need to make important decisions about planning and paying for college.
Federal Student Aid - YouTube
- A collection of videos produced by the Federal Student Aid, an Office of the U.S. Dept. of Education.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- U.S. Department of Education Free Application for Federal Student Aid Web Site..
Gates Millennium Scholars (1,000 students each year)
- Selects 1,000 talented students each year to receive a good-through-graduation scholarship to use at any college or university of their choice.
Eligible are African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American and Hispanic American students with high academic and leadership promise who have significant financial need.
Hispanic College Fund (HCF)
- The Hispanic College Fund is awarding millions of dollars in scholarship and mentoring programs to students throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. These programs help connect successful Hispanic professionals and corporate sponsors to Hispanic College Fund scholars in order to equip students with the vision and resources needed to succeed.
- This site is your source for information from the U.S. Department of Education about how to manage your student loans.