- Sponsored by the U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. Search for jobs by job title and location, learn about writing resumes and cover letters, job interview preparation tips, and more.
Job Listings (from the Official Website of The State of California)
- This California governmental portal provides links to state and federal jobs, carefully chosen private job mega-sites, and to employment related agencies (such as California Employment Development Department or Social Security Administration).
Occupational Outlook Handbook (Newest Edition)
- Published by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook is a nationally recognized source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work lives.
USAJOBS.gov (by U.S. Government)
- A free web-based job board enabling federal job seekers access to thousands of job opportunities across hundreds of federal agencies and organizations. Setting up a USAJOBS account simply requires an email to sign up. Registered users can build a resume or upload a resume in a compatible format for submission across most Federal Agencies.
US.jobs (by National Labor Exchange)
- Working in strict compliance with U.S. Department of Labor guidelines and regulations, this site gathers current employment opportunities to reach a maximum number of jobseekers. A free account enables you to make your resume available to leading employers and save your searches for the next time you use US.jobs.