For technical support, please submit a work request via the LACCD Portal.
If you need training on using any of the LACC systems, contact the Teaching Learning Center (TLC) office at extension 2480.
Out Of Office Tips
Let people that email or call know that you are away from your office.
If somebody emails you while the Out Of Office feature is on, the sender of the email will receive an email informing him/her that you are out of the office. You can turn on/off the Out Of Office feature from Outlook or using the Web.
- After logging onto your computer, start Outlook.
- Open your Inbox folder, click Tools menu and select Out of Office Assistant.
- When done, click "OK".
Using Email Web Access
- Go to the school Web site and log into the school email.
- On the left bar, click on Options.
Scroll down to the Out Of Office Assistant section.
- When done, click "Save and Close".
Voice Mail System
After turning on your Alternate message, if somebody calls, the caller will hear your Alternate (Out Of Office) message.
- Log into the Voice Mail system.
- Press 4 to change your setup.
- Press 1 for Greetings: Record your alternate greeting.
Turn on your alternate greeting.
- When you are back at the office, remember to turn off your alternate greeting.
- For more instructions, go back to the IT Main page and click on Voice Mail.
Out of Office Message Sample
Sorry. I'm going to be out of the office starting Monday, June 5.
I will be back on Monday, June 12.
For immediate attention, please call