Logging in to the new LACCD Email system
- Go to the new portal URL at: https://mycollege.laccd.edu
- Enter your Student ID in the “Student ID or User ID” textbox.
- Enter your Default Password in the “Password” textbox.
Your default passwords consists of:
88@ + the first character of your last name (capitalized) + the month and day of your birthdate (MMDD)
For Example, Jane Doe, who was born on July the 4th, will have the default password: 88@D0704
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be transferred to the Update Password page to select a permanent password.
- Re-enter your Default Password in the "Old Password" textbox.
- Create a new password for yourself which is at least 7 characters long, and enter it into the "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" textboxes.
- If your password is accepted, you will be transferred to the Password Registration page for confirmation and to select your security questions.
- Re-enter your new password in the "Password" textbox.
- On the next screen you will be asked to select 5 security questions, and provide answers.
Be sure to provide memorable answers to the questions you select. These questions will be used to help you reset your password, and perform other security functions with your account.
- If your questions and answers are accepted, you will be taken to a new page which reads "Completed: You are now registered"
- To access your email account, close your browser and re-open it. Then visit: https://mycollege.laccd.edu and login using your new password.
If you are still having trouble with the system, please try one of the following:
- For complete instructions including default passwords, etc. select:
Need help logging in? Click here.
- If you successfully logged in once and changed your password from the default and did not receive a set of questions in order to register your password, select:
Need to Register your password? Click Here.
- If you logged in and successfully completed the password registration but are not being directed into your email select:
Forget your password? Click here to reset it.
Make sure to close your browser after going through the password registration or resetting of your password.
If you continue to experience a problem, please call x2049 or visit the IT department in AD107.