Oral Interpretation of Literature (Speech 130) fulfills AA degree and CSU transfer certification requirements in Humanities
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOME HELP WITH YOUR PRONUNCIATION?
- Oral Interpretation stresses pronunciation through the student’s expressive reading of written texts.
- ESL students are welcome provided that they have the ability to read the English language at the English 28 level.
- Pronunciation improvement is noted in all students taking the class.
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO OVERCOME STAGE FRIGHT BEFORE TAKING SPEECH 101?
- All practice work is done through individual classroom exercises.
- Students will have performed all assignments for classmates prior to performance.
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LITERATURE THROUGH WATCHING PERFORMANCES?
- All materials are chosen and performed by the students themselves.
- The literature that is important to the student is the literature that is emphasized.
- Oral Interpretation of Literature (Speech 130) is currently open both day and night. Speech 130 can be taken concurrently with other speech classes.