- Graduate competent entry-level radiologic technologists.
- Develop graduates who have good communication skills with patients and coworkers.
- Provide radiologic technologists who are able to use critical thinking and problem solving skills in the performance of their job.
- Graduate students who will grow and develop within the professional organizations that represent radiologic technology.
- Provide a program that is effective in meeting the employment demands of the medical imaging community.
All programs and activities of the Los Angeles Community College District are operated in a manner which is free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disabled, or veteran's status. For detailed policy information, please consult the current Los Angeles City College Catalog.