- Anyone 18 years of age or over may enroll in the Dietetics Programs.
- Apply for admission to Los Angeles City College by July for Fall semester or by December for Spring semester.
- Upon admission to LACC, be sure to take the math and English placement exams as directed by the class schedule. Then enroll in the recommended English course your first semester.
- Make an appointment with a counselor in the Counseling Office, 323-953 4000 ext. 2250 and Janice Young, MS, RD, the Dietetic Program Director, 323-953 4000 ext. 2291 to plan your coursework.
- Visit the Financial Aid Office to check eligibility for grants, financial aid, scholarships, etc.
For information not found on the website about the Dietetic Technician Program or Dietetic Service Supervisor Program