This degree is designed to prepare students for careers in exciting Information Technology fields such as programming, software engineering, database administration, computer networking, multimedia, and web technologies.
(CO SCI 103 is a prerequisite to required CO SCI courses and can be used to fulfill general education requirement)
- CO SCI 134 - Operating Systems
- CO SCI 140 or 141 - Programming in C++ or Java
- CO SCI 158 - HTML
- CO SCI 181 - Networking
- CO SCI 136 - Data Structures
- CO SCI 156 - XML Programming
- CO SCI 182 - Computer Networking II
- CO SCI 186 - Introduction to Databases
Note: On approval by the Computer Science/Information Technology discipline, students may use Math 262, 263 and Physics 2,3 as substitute to any of the CO SCI requirements except CO SCI 139, CO SCI 140 (or 141), and CO SCI 136 as long as a minimum of 18 CO SCI units is met.
Additional Information: See Plan A for General Education Requirements.